It's one of our inherent necessities to compete with other people and to compare ourselves to them. Unfortunately, in many situations this is impossible. The favored opponent might not have time, or maybe you only know him from television.
It would be perfect if we could compete with everyone, without being dependent on their time. No matter if it’s a car race, bike tour, sailing trip or a relaxed hiking tour.
RealReplay offers the solution. You simply choose the track you want to race on, select your opponent and start right away! Your own race will be recorded by an accurate GPS system, which makes it possible to see your own current position and the route your opponent took when he recorded his race. In some games this is known as the “Ghost” mode – now you can race for real!
- RealReplay was selected as the winner of its category at the Austrian State Price 2006 for Multimedia and e-business.
- RealReplay and several related partner-projects made for the World Sailing Games 2006 were selected as the winners at this year's Forum for Mobile Communication.
- It was chosen as one of the winners of the Genius-Award 2005, which has the goal to find and support creative, novel projects.
- Finalist in the JavaMasters 2006-contest by BenQ Mobile and Sun Microsystems.
- RealReplay is one of the 22 nominated projects (out of 411) at the Europrix-Award 2005.
To find out more about the game and what makes it special, please visit the official RealReplay website!