This page addresses technical questions related to our games. Should your question not be answered here, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com!
On which mobile phones can I play your games?
The compatibility of our products:
- The Journey — All S60 1st, 2nd and 3rd Edition phones (see S60.com)
- The Journey II — All S60 1st and 2nd Edition phones (see S60.com) and UIQ 2-phones (see UIQ.com)
- RealReplay — All phones supporting MIDP 2.0 and CLDC 1.1. Requires an internal or external (Bluetooth) GPS-receiver.
How to install the game?
Install the game as described in the manual. Several ways should be possible:
- Install the game using the data suite that came with your phone, with the connectivity method you prefer (Data cable / Bluetooth / Infrared).
- Send the .sis/.jar file to your phone using Bluetooth or Infrared.
Do I have to pay for the location tracking?
No, you don't. Location tracking does not cost you anything and doesn't generate any traffic on the operator's network. In fact, nobody except you will know that you're playing the game because it only uses standard phone information that's always available in an innovative way to find out when you're moving to a different cell of the mobile phone network. You can read more about it on the "How does it work?" page of the official homepage of "The Journey II".
How can I remove the game again?
Go to the manager application, find the game in the list and press the Delete ("c")-key on your keyboard.